• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen why do people fight over Reshiram & Zekrom?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • it seems like everywhere you go, Facebook, other Pokemon sites, YouTube ect... it's like Reshiram lovers VS Zekrom lovers, and they are badmouthing each other and seem to can't get along... on Facebook people on the Reshiram page badmouth Zekrom, people on the Zekrom page badmouth Reshiram. why do people have so much against the other with Gen5 legendaries. this was not a problem with previous generation legendary Pokemon, does anybody know why there is so much fighting with Gen5 legendaries? it seems worse than Republican VS Democrat fighting!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Maybe it's that you haven't been around much during previous generations but every version exclusives has it's fanboys and fangirls. I honestly don't get why the talk crap about one another since they are both perfectly fine Dragons. An lets not forget at one time they were one in the same. I don't know about people not going able to get along over an argument about pokemon, I really haven't seen it reach that extent here. If anything I heard people bashing 5th Gen as a whole OMG it's a trashbag, oh look their running out of ideas with an ice cream pokemon.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Ummm I hate to bring this to you but this has been starting since Pokemon Gold and Silver (what I noticed)....no wait, its been like that for other games and other things in the world that have a counter partner

:t354:TG

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Hmmm.... There's Ho-oh/Lugia, Kyogre/Groudon, Dialga/Palkia, Reshiram/Zekrom, Umbreon/Espeon, and a lot of others I don't feel like typing. But if you wanted there to be no fights, go tell Pokemon to only make one version... Oh wait, they want money...

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • I didn't really see fights in the previous series like I do with Reshiram/Zekrom. people always had a preference, yes! but i have never really seen anybody badmouthing like I see with Reshiram/Zekrom... if there were, it wasn't widespread like this is... this is a war here

Roughneck Tom

The dawn of a new champion....
    Years
  • This is not a new story , it has been going on for all the generations with the legendary pokemons . Same with ho oh and lugia , with groudon and kyogre

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I woner what the two actually stand for, cough cough yinyang cough cough. But I mean really, normal pokemon pwn, stop atguing. person i like resh better but I don't care. zek is okay but im not going to start a riot on websites over a game.

.Alvin

Little Mons†er
    Years
  • Honestly, I've never seen people fighting over version mascots.
    But it's probably because I don't spend enough time on Pokemon forums anymore so.. Idk.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    My best friend and i would always argue about each generation's (about from gen 1) best legendary. I would like Lugia, and Ho-Oh would be his fav. I'd think Groundon would be kick ass, and he would counter with Kyogre. So on and so forth. The funny thing is that we both like the same Generation 5 legendary XD. But people always fight like this. Its human nature.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • I don't really know but I always see these kind of things alot in youtube but I think they having a fight about reshiram is better because of looks or something.

Back