• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Why do people think BW is just a rehashed BW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
  • I'm honestly getting tired of the idiots online (Not this site in particular but the internet itself) who are *****ing saying things like "Oh they finally ran out iof colors" or "Why is it not 3DS?! Fail!!!!" or my favorite..."They have released sequels before Yellow, Crystal etc"

Now in my eyes its for DS since they may have had this planned from the very start. Its not like BW ended like the other games. BW left a huge part open while the others pretty much closed the lid. So they could of made a good chunk of the game but only released half since they wanted to do something different with part two. Meaning the game has been in development prior to them getting the 3DS kit.

As for the past 3rd games being sequels. There not as much as they are a full version of the games. If this was the regular 3rd they would not tack 2 on but instead just advertise 1 game. They never have called those squeals before but they do for these games. So not why people are having issues dealing with a change in the format.

Now without any info but the names people can speculate of course. I just find it annoying how people are claiming its the 3rd version without looking at the clues they had dropped. Masuda had even said its an all new adventure while the other times that was never added. Unless I missed something I just feel people are expecting the same game with just new legendary pokemon

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well there's a first time for everything and I'm certainly intrigued so far, I actually look forward to the progress of these two games, anything could happen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    To be honest I don't why anyone is coming to either conclusion when he have seen nothing except a logo, two Pokémon and a bunch of statements from the people trying to sell you the game.

Gotta hand it to The Pokémon Company's marketing division, they're clearly very good at their jobs.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • To be honest I don't why anyone is coming to either conclusion when he having seen nothing except a logo, two Pokémon and a bunch of marketing talk.

Well I see where your coming from but I just feel if its a 3rd they would not put a 2 but just make 1 game. I could be wrong.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No need to swear (there's a censor, but really, is this something you need to swear about?) Either way, the first half of your post is covered by Platform Discussion, and the second part is covered by the thread asking what "2" means. Everything else pretty much fits into the announcement thread. Yeah people overreact, yeah people speculate without knowing anything, just ignore them.

I'd also like to remind you that it is wise that you're not talking about PC members or there will be consequences, because I do know that's how some PC members feel.
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back