• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Why do we have a post limit until we can post URLs?

Candaceaboo

Misty Lover
Years
  • When I make a post or topic, I want to add an image to it to add flavor to it. I just wanted to ask, why is there exactly a limit for this?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's a limit because the site's trying to prevent spam, as well as to prevent anything malicious. If you want to post an image or a link, you have to reach 15 posts or more. (Just don't rush posting when reaching that number though! Dx)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It's also to prevent adbots or anyone just here to advertise something from spamming their links to whatever they're advertising all over the place. 15 posts is a reasonable goal though. :) If you wanna get to 15 posts rather quick, there are some simple and easy to answer threads in Pokemon Gaming Central, Pokemon General, and Other Voting Polls. Just make sure you aren't answering with "i love zekrom!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)" or something to hurry the process along more, lol. I'm sure you won't but still thought I should mention it.

Back