• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you come here? (Pokecommunity)

Why do come to PC? (Choose all that aplly)

• Total voters

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I mainly come back here to talk to friends I have made and also to help others during their time playing the Advanced Generation games.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    For the heck of it really. I don't plan on ever really fitting in here (heck, I can't even stand anime/most Japanese culture), but I figure I'll stop by here on my voyage through the internet.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I come on PC to...

Chat with the cool people, count with the cool people, ignore my VM's, wait for reputation, refresh the index page every five minutes, stalk any profile that catches my eye in "Who's Online", constantly stay on Odam's Last 10 Visitors, make threatening pics to Gummy involving Umbreon, request new themes from Aizuke, stalk SotW, post in Pass the Sprite~, procrastinate on my RP posts and RP SUs, read topics but never post in anything except TCTI and DCC (except now >>), occasionally welcome some noobs, lol at the occasional drama, feed the drama trolls, take screenies, make PM pyramids, impersonate myself, try to stalk invisible members, make bad jokes, and various other things.

So...yea.
    xD

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
    Hahaha, I was able to tick all but four. xD

Anyway the reason I'm back here is for graphics & photography section, not counting nostalgia. Px

Back