• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

why do you create /start a hack

Mr. Magius

  
Years
  • I make Pokémon hacks.. well, I ROM hack because it's an easy way to let your creativity flow, as well as being an avid fan of the game that I'm hacking. Whenever I'm playing a game, I always think: "What if ___ was there?", "What if ___ looked like this?". My mind is always thinking of new ways gameplay can be projected to the player.

Also, I've always wanted to create my own video game. And 'hacking' a game basically makes it as 'official' as possible; without having to hire coders/programmers, everything is given to you to make your own game based on what's there. The possibilities are endless, it's a pass-time, and it's a hell of a lot of fun :o)

Amabane~*

Hard Boiled Shinigami
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    Just for fun. And because I like games. Any need for more reasons than that?

Back