• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Why do you like pokemon?

mewoxys

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Pokemon emerald is my favorite

Why do you like pokemon?

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Emearld was good..........
    It's just that, I still fed up they didn't have Zangoose in the game........

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I like pokemon Ruby and sapphire simply because they were the first games with wynaut.

Years
    • Age 32
    • IL
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    i like emrald and zangoose has to be the coolest knew pokemon cept for the purple claws i hate that and though it stinks zangoose isnt in emerald seviper is still pretty cool not cooler than sangoose but cool and how in emerld u get all the legendaries is way better plus the huge battle fronier

Ima Latias

[CLONE]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2006
    I like them all. Especially Sapphire 'cause of Latias. I know you can catch her in Emerald too but I dont like the green clothes (heh heh).
    The new graphics are awesome.
    :latias::latias::latias:
    Ever notice how a new, better-looking game can make a game that you thought looked good be4 look like a piece of ****?
    (Blue version makes me want to throw up now.)

lok

Pokemon Battle Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2005
    i like emerald. i can catch both groudon and kyogre there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    one word why emerald rocks:

Rayquaza.

getting rayquaza before beating the elite 4 rocked.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Insanity Mawile said:
    I like RS because of Groudon, Kyogre and Latios, the hardest hitting Pokemon to sweep North America.
    Well the fact is that Milotic can easily own any of those pokemon *Cough cough* Mirror coat *Cough cough* I have to admit that if you aren't prepared for those they will be a pain in the neck well anyway on topic: I like the games because hoenn region was the first game to have: Wynaut (my favorite pokemon), Kecleon (one of my favourites) and emerald has sudowoodo wich I can't get in any other version since I haven't got colosseum (sudowoodo is also one of my favorites)

Kyrie Eleison

Trainer of Gardevoir
    Years
    Zangooser said:
    I like Ruby because that's when I first saw the beautiful pokemon Zangoose!!!!!!! Without Ruby there would'nt be a Zangooser posting here!

Ahh Zangoose.................

I beg to differ: I like Sapphire because it's got Seviper in it! Long live ze Seviper!!!

And it's got Gardevoir and Skarmory....my 2 #1 favorite Pokemon.

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    Well... I like Emerald...

- Because It has awesome animation
    - It has Different scenario with ruby or sapphire
    - And I like the 2 on 2 battle... (Especially when we allied with STEVEN and Challange Team magma).....

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    I like emerald because theres always more to do. more pokemon to get, more battles to win, awlays something especially when you have freinds to play with.

Years
    Personally? Tch, it's b/c it contains more Dragons than any other pkmn generation. I've always waited for tha new gens ta come out, wonderin' what Dragons might be in 'em. Tch, same as I'm waitin'with tha 3rd gen now. ^^;;

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Yeah, dragons own. And in Pearl/Diamond, you can trade your old pkmn from R/S/E!!!
    Latias, I'm coming for you!!!

Years
    I didn't know ...

i like emrald and zangoose has to be the coolest knew pokemon cept for the purple claws i hate that and though it stinks zangoose isnt in emerald seviper is still pretty cool not cooler than sangoose but cool and how in emerld u get all the legendaries is way better plus the huge battle fronier
    I thought you had to choose. You can get Latias and Latios?! Wow! That's awesome!

Back