• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen why do you play r/b/y?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Well........ i play because...... lol.....uh...... Well i like pokemon, and i need to stay a true pokemon fan and play the older versions! *actually hasnt played blue for 6 months because game boy obssesion is not overwhelming currently* lol

Years
    I play for the mew glitch, and that city lol.. And that they are the originals ^-^ And i love them dearly...and whats the Ditto trick? never heared of it @_@ prob some rumor...

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    I loved Yellow because it was my first game and then a couple weeks before I got yellow I saw one of my friends had red and I watched him play it and he had charmander, it was so strong. But then when I got yellow he got a link cable then I had my Pikachu against his Charmander and I won! Good times Good times

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    shining_light said:
    I like to play it cuz there are so many glitches! *huggles Missingno.*

Ah, good old missingo, I used to love thhat cheat/glitch

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I play them because they were the original Pokemon Game Boy Color games, and they are still fun even now. It is funny to compare the graphics of red, blue, and yellow to newer games like sapphire and ruby. They are so much different, and sapphire and ruby are 1,000 times better!

Back