• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you visit this community?

What's the main reason you're here?

• Total voters

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I just come for the community or at the elast I used to come to discuss Pokemon.However,I kinda lost interest in Pokemon,so now I just come to chat with friends or discuss other anime *shrugs*

black panther

pokeblade
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    i come here to meet other poke fans like me and we discuss and have fun!!!!!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I origianally joined because I wanted to talk about the Pokemon games and show....I still post in Pokemon threads, but only sometimes. Now I mostly come here...because this forum is addicting X3 Plus, I have a lot of friends here :3 And the other anime threads are fun ^-^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    To Roleplay. Roleplaying here is stricter then most forums, in other words, it's all around better. And now, I come here to do my job, but that's a sidequest. xDD

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I am here to chit chat, but mainly now because my site (TotalPokemon) is a Community Site.

So I am kinda tied in for life XP

PhoenixFluff

Polar Express Rider
    Years
    Oh, because internet people are way easy to talk to than in real life..if that sentence made any sense.
    Also, people who like pokemon tend to like a whole lot of other similar Anime that I enjoy as well.
    Graphics and Trainer Cards are another reason.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I came here because I simply had an option to.....and also to reconnect with pokemon...I lost interest because the show was for toddlers IMO.....except I thought brock was cool too....

so yea...to simply reconnect with pokemon,and see if I could find any manga here,which I did*smiles at Nicoleb*

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
    Years
    I am here because i love pokémons and i it is entertaining to read what others have write on the site with the same interest. ^_^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Main reason: Pokemon stuff
    2nd reason: Beyblade club
    3rd reason: Pokeblade RP
    4th reason: the community is fun ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I originally joined because I wanted to talk to people about Pokemon since no one I knew IRL enjoyed it as much as me. Now, I'm here mainly because I have a few close friends on the board and I'm too addicted to this place to ever leave it indefinitely.

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I originally joined to, well, annoy my brother [[Axel. .__.]]. XD His username at the time was Legendary_Pokemaster, so I joined as Legendary_Pokegirl. I was browsing through his favourites list, and I just couldn't resist! I didn't plan on staying at the time...but eventually I made a whole bunch of friends that I enjoyed talking to, so I kept coming back. n__n
    Then I was promoted as moderator for New Users/Welcome, so I had an even bigger reason to stay. But then this year I had to quit due to some offline stuff. :O But now I'm back here at PC, because its summer and I have more time. Yay~!

So basically, overall, I just enjoy posting here and talking with my friends~ X33

--Karli<33

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I came here after being banned for a while from PKMN.NET and a site I was helping run was falling apart. I didn't intend to stay long, though, but over time I started to assimilate into the community and eventually made a large amount of friends. I started as an asylum seeker and now I'm a mod!

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I joined basically for the Pokemon. Either to help people with their Pokemon game problems, or ask to get help.

I also like some of the things that people come up with. Very interesting.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    My social life is basically non-existant, so i joined here to discuss pokemon with people and try to make new friends, I'm already considering this place my home-away-from-home^_^

Back