• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why, hello thar.

Archprince

Shadow Dunsparce<3
Years
  • My name is Archprince. You can call me Pell. I've been a pokemon fan since pokemon came out... IN JAPAN. I'm sort of incredibly weird, and I love misspelling there, their, and they're as THARRRR. I'm a ROM Hacker in training, and I've got a lot of ideas. I'm also good at spritework, and art in general. I'll be going to college this summer for Game Art & Design.

Want to know more? PM me.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hey man, welcome to the PokeCommunity! You sound like me when I joined this community: A fresh ROM Hacker with a lot of great ideas and a desire to go to college in Game Art and Design.

I'm actually at Full Sail University in the Game Art/Design program, which i'm a few months shy from graduation. Do you know what college you'll be going to?

See you around!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha nice spelling of all the thar's. (at least this way you don't have to worry about using the wrong one :P) The Rom hacking section is full of tutorials and helpful people so you should have a fun time there. Also nice to see your good at sprite work, a lot of people here would probably love to have you. :P Very nice going into Game Art and Design, i was going to go in that field but i'm not the most impressive artist.. -.-, so i'm going for game programming. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back