• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Hello There. =D

Jojo-

Grass Type Lover. ~
    Years
    Hey people! I am Jojo, and I am MALE for you people who think I may be a girl. xD

I am a serious lover of the Grass, Bug and Ghost types, and I am obsessed with Pillow Shading and making Chaos at the moment. =D Fun stuff.

So, I am sure I will enjoy it here, and I am hoping to make some new friends here. Tally-ho!

Jojo-

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hey, welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay with all of your fellow pokemon fans.
    Enjoy! =]

Years
    Hello, I'm VulpixVixen007. Welcome new member Jojo. Feel free to chat with me anytime (just stop by my page and leave me a pm message or a visitor message. You can also befriend me too. Enjoy PC. =)

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    Hello

Hello! Welcome to the Pokecommunity, If you need any help, be sure to go the Community Questions And Feedack and Post a thread..

Be Sure to::
    • Post around so People, begin to know you.
    • Make some Friends.
    • Have FUN!♥
    I hope you have a great Experience At the PC!

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Man, I can't believe how many new people are coming here! Not that it's a bad thing...

Anyways, enjoy your stay here, and don't be afraid to talk to more experienced members: they're generally nice.

Back