• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2012
    Hey, I'm Chi23. I haven't joined up to a site like this before, but wanted to join up as I saw some fascinating work of "Pokemon Ruby Destiny" which at the moment I am trying to create for myself. I love all things pokemon as grew up with it in my childhood and still watch the current series. :)

Nice to meet you all! :)

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, Chi23. Welcome to the Forums!
    Here at the PokeCommunity Forums, you should be wary of someone who is mad as hell, and someone who claims to be B2/W2's biggest fan.
    You should also check out the Emulation forums if you're looking forward to playing other hacks. Check out the Alternative Pokemon Discussions if you're looking to discuss the Anime with other peeps.
    Again, Welcome to the Forums! Hope we'll get along together quite well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2012
    Hey there, Chi23. Welcome to the Forums!
    Here at the PokeCommunity Forums, you should be wary of someone who is mad as hell, and someone who claims to be B2/W2's biggest fan.
    You should also check out the Emulation forums if you're looking forward to playing other hacks. Check out the Alternative Pokemon Discussions if you're looking to discuss the Anime with other peeps.
    Again, Welcome to the Forums! Hope we'll get along together quite well.

Haha, I think I have already seen a lot of their posts - thank you for the heads up! :)

Hi Chi23, I am Hikari.

Hmm... another hacker? Unfortunately that is my weakest field on this forum but I guarantee you have fun over in the Emulation section.

The Pokemon Anime section is also one worth seeing, just so you don't become an ESD (Emulation Sitting Duck).

If you get lost, contact a mod and they will answer any questions for you.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell" (it's a joke)

Thanks, Hikari - So you're the mad one? xDD Nice to meet you, thank you for the information - I think I will just enjoy this site in general. ;D

Flute

Full-time loser
    Years
  • Hello user!

My name's Flute. I LOOOVE ROMhacking, maybe you and I could be friends! Send me a PM/VM if you'd like to talk to me about ROMhacking. It's really the only field I'm any good in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2012
    Hello user!

My name's Flute. I LOOOVE ROMhacking, maybe you and I could be friends! Send me a PM/VM if you'd like to talk to me about ROMhacking. It's really the only field I'm any good in.

Hello Flute! Awesome, I will send you a PM! :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey there! Welcome to PC, you've come to the right place for some good ROM Hacks alright, so there's plenty of released hacks over in the Hacks Showcase that you can find.

Much like you I grew up with Pokemon! I like to think I still do. So Chi, I hope you enjoy your time here and that you're well able to share you're interests with us :]

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Greetings, and welcome to PRD - I mean PC. Feel free to poke through the emulations, anime discussions, and random polls around here. You will even see an idea of my inspiration in the Black and White forum in a few weeks or so. :)

I see you've already met the Mad Scientist, so I'm too late to warn about her. Be wary, and enjoy. :)

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2012
    Hey there! Welcome to PC, you've come to the right place for some good ROM Hacks alright, so there's plenty of released hacks over in the Hacks Showcase that you can find.

Much like you I grew up with Pokemon! I like to think I still do. So Chi, I hope you enjoy your time here and that you're well able to share you're interests with us :]

Thank you for the information, such a nice community here. :)

Greetings, and welcome to PRD - I mean PC. Feel free to poke through the emulations, anime discussions, and random polls around here. You will even see an idea of my inspiration in the Black and White forum in a few weeks or so. :)

I see you've already met the Mad Scientist, so I'm too late to warn about her. Be wary, and enjoy. :)

Cyclone

Haha, thanks for the note!! :P

Back