• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there, Pokecommunity

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    Hey everyone, I'm a long-time fan of Pokemon - I'm an older bugger, turning 23 very soon, and so I've been around for all of Pokemon's heyday. Although as the years went on more and more friends hung up their pokeballs and I've become more and more alone in my pokegaming.

That being said it hasn't discouraged me much because I have played every single pokemon game made available to me and you can be damn sure I'm going to continue until GameFreak stops making them. Also I have never joined a Pokemon forum before so I decided to throw my hat in the online debates, conversations and challenges, and hopefully to make a few more friends along the way.

So yes, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I look forward to chatting with each and every one of you.

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
    Years
  • Hi there mistertendo!

Don't be afraid of being an older player - I am as well, and I'm 27. I was about 14 when I discovered Pokémon, older than most. And I haven't given up on the series yet, though my fandom did fall off from about 2001-2006 due to life stuff. Which means I still haven't played the Generation III games yet. Someday....

So...anyway, welcome to the forum!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Mister Nintendo.

Hello Mistertendo, welcome to the wonderful PokeCommunity.

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

An old Pokemon fan, eh? I'm a veteran too. How do you like the atmosphere here?

If it's your first time with a Pokemon forum, get acquainted with the rules. Pokemon forum rules are always stricter.

By the way, do you have a BW Friend Code? If you have either one, please VM your in-game name & your FC to me. If you don't know what's a VM, I'll explain it later.

What boards are you most interested in? I'm into Emulation, the 1-stop place for hacking discussions & Other Trivia, the place where all sorts of fun happen.

OK, I'll explain what a VM is to you & I'll explain what PM means too. VM stands for Visitor Message. You can excess someone's page & you can leave a VM. If the person replies to you, you reply back to him/her at his/her page, not yours. Just type your desired message into the space provided & hit Post Message. PC's default is anyone can VM you. Be aware that some people may deactivate their VM system or either limit their visitor messaging to contacts/friends only.

Click the spoiler below to see what's a PM.
    Spoiler:

If you want to chat with me, leave a VM at my page. Don't hesitate to contact a member with bold/colored names if you have a problem regarding the forum.

Have fun at PC.

~Mid, BW2's Biggest Fan

Years
  • Hi Mistertendo. That's a cool name you have.

I'm Hikari and I happen to be another one who grew with the franchise.

I love Pokemon obviously, but I also love comedy and memes (yeah, I sure love the hilarious stuff!)

I remember first watching the anime when I was 7, then at age 11 I played my first Pokemon game and now at the age of 19, I still love Pokemon! (I'm turning 20 in October and that proves you are never too old for Pokemon)

Pokemon games I have: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black and White. (Ruby, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black belong to me. The rest are my brother's.)

So, this is your first Pokemon forum? Well, as Mid said it's recommended you read the rules or talk to someone with bold colored names (Moderators/Admins)

I'm free for a VM anytime! If you want to talk with someone who grew up with Pokemon, Hikari is your girl!

Are there any boards you want to see? I hang out most often in Other Trivia (it's soooooo fun!)

Also, I hope you make new friends here too!

- Hikari10

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello Mistertendo

Oh wow you've been a long-time fan of Pokemon? So have I, I've been playing Pokemon since I was much younger. :) My favorite generation is generation 2... loved Johto, it's so magnificent. XD

And me too, I'm still interested in the franchise. I think the developers have made such a great franchise. I'm not gonna be quit playing Pokemon anytime soon. :D

Btw, it's really nice to meet you, Mistertendo. You may call me Teezee or Snivy063 whichever you prefer. XD

If you need any help with the forum or any issues, feel free to ask me or any of the staff members. We'll be sure to help you out with anything. :) Or you can simply post them in the Community Questions & Feedback, along with any suggestions you might want to have or any feedback.

I really hope you'll have a wonderful time here on PC. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    Thanks for the replies guys, it's great to see so many welcoming people and of course it's great meet all of you. I will definitely follow all of your advice and tips, so thanks very much for those!

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    Welcome to the forums! I just joined too. It's so awesome that their is a lot of people in their 20's willing to stick with pokemon. Lot of people think its a little kids thing and its not. It's going to stick with me to the day I die too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    Hi guys, and its good to meet you all! So glad to see some older Pokemon Fans keeping it real, haha

Back