• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there!

Years
  • This is amtgardbarbar here saying hello. Im here to talk nerdy and get my fill of pokemon convo. mainly to talk about X and Y.

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hello there amtgardbarbar! :)

Cool, if you're here to talk about the new games go to the Pokemon X & Y forum! :) There are many things to speculate there so you should go right away. There are also many fun places around the forum like the forum games forum. You will sure enjoy it there. If you wanna have a chat you can VM me if you want to.

If you have any questions regarding the forum, you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM! :)

Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Years
  • That Hypno avatar of yours creeped me out lol.

Anyways, welcome to PC, amtgardbarbar! You will definitely love the various topics to discuss and all the friendly members here. And I'm so glad you're excited for Pokemon X & Y like most people here, Shadowraze has probably directed you to the Pokemon X & Y section, which is located right under The Welcome Lounge so it's not hard to miss. The news may be coming slowly and there's only 7 revealed Pokemon (one of which is Mewtwo's new form) but I hope they reveal more soon. Which version do you plan on getting and which starter are you picking? I like all 3 but especially Chespin and Froakie.

We also have other sections discussing the earlier generations of Pokemon, in fact all aspects of Pokemon are covered somewhere here, such as the anime and the TCG. If you ever need help, feel free to ask any moderators or just send me a visitor message if you need someone to talk to. I'm always open for a message!

Have fun and enjoy your time here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Tackle

Pancham
    Years
  • Hello, there! Welcome to the forums!
    Yes, as Shadowraze said, if you're here to talk about the new games go to the Pokémon X & Y section.
    I do hope you enjoy your stay, good luck!

Years
  • Heeey there, amtgardbarba! I'm.. a little confused by your username, does it mean anything in particular? But anyway, welcome to PC. n~n

The X & Y board is bustling with activity right now and will for a long while to come. Good choice deciding to check that out! ;P You'll love it! I'm anxious about the sixth gen myself, though right now I'm mostly hyped over seeing what the starter evolutions look like. These games look so breathtaking in general and it's just so exciting to know we're finally getting a 3D Pokemon game. Guess it's about time, right? What are you looking forward to the most and which version do you like? Personally I'm still waiting on those version exclusives!

But yeah, regardless of what you're looking to talk about here, you'll likely find it all here. We've plenty of Pokemon-related boards for all kinds of fans, which includes Pokemon ROM hacking and the like, as well as off-topic places like clubs and debates for you to partake in whenever you're interested. Remember to read the rules before posting too much since they'll help guide you in the right direction. You'll make lots and loooots of friends too, so make sure to stick around forever and ever! We could use more amazing members like you!

Have a great time and I'll be looking forward to seeing you in X & Y as well as around the whole board! If you need help, just drop off a private message my way and I'll get back to you ASAP. :) (And eek, that Hypno avatar was totally creepy. Still cool, though.)

Years
  • Welcome to PC! You've come to the right place to get your Pokemon fill!

Theres a whole section dedicated for X/Y, so im sure you'll be pretty active there. Tons of discussions and speculations going on over there. The good thing about that section is that it will only grow from now until the release of X/Y since so much information on the games is yet to come.

Enjoy your time here! :)

Back