• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Hello There

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Hi! It's been a pretty long time since I last came here...
    It's great to be back! :D

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Why Hello There

It's been a while since you've came here, eh? Well, allow me to welcome you back to PC, pal!

Why Hello There

Come and be active more with us! We've got hamburgers waiting for ya on the grill, as well as steaks ready to be grilled! 'Course I'll be eating the most, hehe. But anyways, it's good to have you back here, and it's really great to meet you!

Why Hello There

So, how long have you've been gone? We've got loads of great new stuff, from new people to meet, as well as new changes around PC, like name changing returning, and the introduction of some boards like the X&Y board!

Why Hello There

'Course, ever since the great Dahlia mishap, fortune telling and spirit channeling are a little scarce nowadays. Sorry 'bout that.

Why Hello There

Anywho, I hope you'll have a great night, and have a great time on PC again! I hope we can speak some more sometime, and you can always count on me anytime you have any trouble! Or you can ask a staff member as well!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Gee didn't expect to get a reply this quickly!
    I also didn't know that Maya roamed these forums...
    Nice to meet you too! :D
    Dahlia's dead and in hell for her crime is all that matters anyway!
    I've haven't really used this account for a staple period of time, but it did say I last visited last October (October 2013).
    Also, thanks for the warm welcome Blackquill!
    It's nice to meet you too!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome back to the community, pika chu 8! It's very fantastic to meet you. <3

So I don't quite recall you, why not tell us more about yourself? Would totally be nice to know. I can see you're into video games, perhaps, so why not stop by the Video Games board to get your fix? :) I've mostly played Pokemon as a kid but nowadays I'm branching out and trying to play more things. Right now I'm playing through Zelda A Link to the Past! It's been quite addicting so far, hehe.

Enjoy your time and hopefully you stick around this time for a long while to come. PC is quite the addicting community and we pride ourself on our lovely members. Be sure to become a part of that! Let the moderators or other staff know if you need anything. n~n

I'll always be here to talk, too. Cheers!

Back