• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

why hello therr

BCP97

The Layer of Waste
Years
  • Hey guys the names Brendan and I'm from Scotland. The firs game I played was red when I was four and have loved pokemon in 16 now and have played pokemon ever since and I have recently started watching series 1 and enjoying every second reliving the old days.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey guys the names Brendan and I'm from Scotland. The firs game I played was red when I was four and have loved pokemon in 16 now and have played pokemon ever since and I have recently started watching series 1 and enjoying every second reliving the old days.

Hi, Brendan!

That's cool you're from Scotland! I love all of their unique traditions and customs! And wow! It seems like you've been playing for a while. The first Pokémon I also owned was Red, and I've had it ever since it came out, too. I'm glad you've been enjoying the series ever since you were little! Reliving the old days is certainly a great feeling. I hope you stick around for the release of Pokémon X & Y this October! It's gonna be for the 3DS. :)

See you around!

Years
  • Can't say I see many people from Scotland around, so a big welcome to you, Brendan! :D

You've been playing for quite a long time; lots of others on PC have too, so you're not alone. Though we also have our fair share of newer fans too... all-in-all, this is a pretty diverse (and fun!) community. I read one of your posts elsewhere that you like Blastoise so I just had to comment on that, personally I prefer Squirtle and Wartortle but Blastoise has been sooo useful to me in R/B/Y. Even on the occasions I pick him in FR/LG, he's just such a beasty tank on top of having Surf + Ice Beam which makes him really fun to use. :3

If you're watching the anime, take a look at our Pokemon Anime section and post around, perhaps! There are a lot of season 1 fans around the community and I'm sure the moderator/staff there would appreciate more activity. Is this your first time watching or did you watch as a kid before? I personally watched it a lot when I was younger and even now I keep up with the anime at 21 years old. It's... definitely different from how it used to be, but I wouldn't say it's bad. I've been super excited for the N saga in the anime lately so the hype is coming back to me! <3; Who's your favorite character?

Anyway, have a wonderful time here yes! See you around!

Back