• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello

Years
  • I am new to PC and to the Pokemon games. I reluctantly purchased Diamond and Pearl for my girlfriend's son and I to play together and immediately found myself hooked! It's nice to meet all of you and I am sure I will be around for quite a while (and probably full of silly questions).

Btw, my name's Kyle and feel free to send a friend request if you want.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello Kyle and welcome to PokeCommunity!

I hope you enjoy talking about Pokemon and other thigns here ^o^

Make sure you read the rules.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm a big fan of Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
  • Kind of cool how you ended up playing together with your girlfriends son maybe this will help build up your relationship with him. If you have any questions there are many threads for that so just look around any question you have might have already gotten answered. Anyways welcome to PC hopw you enjoy the forums see ya around.

~SHX~

Back