• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

why is this place dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day Tripper

caught 'em all
Years
  • most of the poeple here are on the ROM hacking pages

i just want to talk about pkmn but nobody ever posts often.

any other sites?

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
    Years
  • Honestly I have no clue what you are talking about. I've been here for about 3 days. I've seen lots of posts about Pokémon. Maybe your just not looking right??

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Unless your screen is stuck to PC's basement, I think you're mistaken. This forum is all about Pokemon (hence the name?). Sure, PC might have it's less active moments, but people do have lives IRL. Just check in 30 minutes or an hour later. ;D

Also, Pokecommunity is all you need. tsk tsk, shame on you for asking for other sites

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • i just want to talk about pkmn but nobody ever posts often.
    Pokemon Gaming Central - https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    Top eight threads (plus the questions sticky) has had posts in them in the last 12 hours.

Pokemon General - https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=17
    Top seven threads plus two stickies with posts in the last 12 hours, and similarly in the Voting Polls subsection.

Is PC 'booming with activity', so to speak? Maybe not, but I don't think it's dead by any means. And that's not including the sections on specific generations of Pokemon, and all the other non-Rom hacking sections.

And as said above:
    So, if you wanna talk about Pokemon, make a thread! :D Or just post in one, there are an ever changing variety to choose from, something out there will pique your interest.
    If you feel that it's a bit slow, jump in and make new discussion topics! The only way to improve activity is to be active yourself.

I think that's pretty much addressing the topic (and if you want to check out other sites, that's only a google search away), so I'll close.

Also, Pokecommunity is all you need.
    Some of us have a large appetite. =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back