• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Why isn't my signature showing up on posts?

Years
  • I'm having trouble with my signature.. It's not showing up when I make posts.

It's 399x299px (was 400x300px, but thought it may have to be smaller than the allowance) and is only 44.5kb.

How can this be fixed?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • There is a button that says "show your signature" belove the box you type stuff into, make sure that you click it so it has a green check sign in it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Um.. it would help if you actually had something in your signature. I checked it, and there's nothing there. If this was a case that you had something there and you just disabled the option to show signatures, then that wouldn't affect the actual signature. :<

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It seems it would be easier if you just post the link to the image you want and have someone do it for you.

Back