• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~why Isn't There~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    It's still Advance battle season. season 9 will start in a few episodes, and with the new voice acter's

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Yeppers, cryztalwing's right. The next season will start soon, so then there should be a new intro. ^^

Since PUSA will be doing it... I wonder what it will look like? Do you think they'd actually keep the Japanese intro unedited?

Nah, most likely not. -____-

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • But do you think the new voices will start then??? I thought they started a lot later... but I agree with Fire, the pictures and all of the opening is good, but not the music. Except for Advance lol. Anyway, yeah, so the new intro will start with the new episodes

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yep yep.
    I wondered that too, until I found out that it wasn't really considered season 9 yet... Then it all made scence. ^^;

Anyhoo, I can't really say I'm looking forward to PUSA's dub...I liked the 4Kids dub, personally. I'm hoping maybe 4Kids will get it back eventually, or at least somehow change the VA's back if they get enough complaints... ><;

and I doubt they'd keep the Japanese intro....they'll probably keep that 'Pokemon, GO!' song that they used for the special.... ><;

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Oh god I hope they don't keep that 'Pokemon GO!' If they do, I'll want to watch it even less than I already do. >.<;; I probably can't anyway if they air it on Cartoon Network...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes...I hate 'Pokemon, GO!' with a buring, fiery passion.... ><;
    I also hate the new dub voices.... Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon was destoryed by that voice cast...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I don't mind the voices and VAs of PUSA but I don't think we should be talking about the VAs when the topic is about possible theme songs for the next season.

I sure hope we don't get that Pokemon GO Theme song. That was horrible!!!I Hated the rap thing. I got over it after the Orange Island one. Let hope they do a better job on the song and do a almost good job as the 4Kids job on the theme songs.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • cryztalwing said:
    It's still Advance battle season. season 9 will start in a few episodes, and with the new voice acter's

sobs... so it's really confirmed that the old voice actors are gone? awwww... I'd really miss their voices.. especially Eric Stuart.. BROCK!!!!!!!

Back