• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Legendary Pokemon Can't Breed:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
  • mmk. Sorry to rain on your parade, but as my duty as official ne'er do well and annoying pessimistic person of the SC/TC zone, I must say that although the Manaphy part incites some humor, it just doesn't make up for the beginning part.

ahem...
    You have used paint default two tone graphics. They get the point across, but not entirely. A little bright. I would say a battle background, or an FPV, but they're both too small. And due to the fact that the pe2k sprites have some white in them, certain things change to the background color (i.e. Zapdos's eye). Laxatives are a tad overused, but the plot leading up to that point is very creative x], so it was a unique twist on a normal idea . Also, wouldn't Arceus be able to breed. (Er hem. That would be a good idea for a second one, please make a sequel, for that reason o for any other). Furthermore, not as criticism, but out of curiosity, where was Manaphy?

I am terribly sorry for repeating what everyone else has said, with the exception of Zapdos's eye, ciao.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • this is reaaly funny
    i already saw that manaphy wasn't there (probally because it is one of my favorite legendarys)
    maybe you should make something about why some can fight in thos battle tower things and online fighting and others can not

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    I LOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!! I LOVE HOW MANAPHY COMES RIGHT AFTER ARCEUS TOOOK AWAY THERE BREEDING ABIBLITIES EXCEPT MANAPHY's!!!! i can just see manaphy saying that in his pokemon lang...

skyslayer

Banned
    Years
  • Really funny

truly funny!Got me laughing(things dont do that too often..)

It explains well why legendary pokemon cant breed and of course ,like I said ,really really funny

I especially love the part where some tiny dude says 'I cant see' and the part when manaphy shows up a day later

Keep making comics like this.You have a good sense of humour,use it well ;)

Thanks,
    SkySlayer

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It was ok, I guess, the only real humor was in the end... O_o

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I don't think the Manaphy part was the funniest.
    I think it was the part when Palkia shows the Laxatives pack and when Arceus shouts that "!" and a giant piece of "the Mr. Brownie" appears.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    I thought the part where Latios goes 'Aw, man!' was pretty funny, not to mention the end. You've got a great sense of humor - you should make a sequel! X]

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    The comic didn't show up. I bet it was funny, though. It's an interesting concept. You could do a lot with the idea, even make like a whole sries about it. But then again, one is totally fine.

Back