• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Most of Ash's Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory Were Cut in the Sun & Moon Anime Series

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    I know that some of Ash's Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory and in training, that have appeared in the Sun & Moon episode "Alola, Kanto!" include Bulbasaur, Charizard (only in a Ash's flashback), Squirtle (along with the Squirtle Squad), Muk (the one that have appeared in the only later Sun & Moon episode "Show Me the Metal!"), a herd of thirty Tauros, Totodile and Corphish, while most of Pokémon cut in the Sun & Moon anime series include, Kingler, Primeape, Snorlax, Heracross, Bayleef, Quilava, Noctowl, Donphan, Swellow, Sceptile, Torkoal, Glalie, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gliscor, Gible, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore, Krookodile, Talonflame, Hawlucha and Noivern, even though I have thought that Ash was very well without Mega Evolve Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile and Glalie with Charizardite X and Y, Heracronite, Sceptilite and Glalite, respectively, evening including for the first time due to dramatic effect and so that the Pokémon anime staff writers wouldn't want Ash to become too powerful a Pokémon Trainer like that. So other than those shown in the only two Sun & Moon episodes "Alola, Kanto!" and "Show Me the Metal!", why do you think the Pokémon anime staff writers cut most of Ash's Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory and in training? Please let me know, thanks.

Back