• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why the hell do I always forget about this place? and Pokemon, for that matter?

Years
  • 3rd post in a year and a half.
    One of those was a returning thread, aswell.

Anyways, I'm back, etc. etc.
    What have I missed in the world of Pokemon?
    And.. yeah.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I have a habit of doing that too xD

You haven't really missed too much; some images have been leaked for the upcoming Black and White versions, and a few events have been released for Heart Gold/Soul Silver/Platinum etc =]

Years
  • I have a habit of doing that too xD

You haven't really missed too much; some images have been leaked for the upcoming Black and White versions, and a few events have been released for Heart Gold/Soul Silver/Platinum etc =]

I've been a member here for over half a decade.
    You've been here for under 3 months.

You already have 39% of my total posts.
    I win.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Hey, I have more posts than you and I'm newer ! :P

Jokin'. Anyways, welcome back. Hope you'll stay more this time around xD.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Welcome Back :) I also have a habit of doing that, lol. I disappear for months at a time. XD I think my last disappearance lasted a year... I just removed it from my bookmarks one day, and forgot to re-add it, lol. Then when HG/SS came out, I had to come back :P

Back