• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why was Leave of Absence closed?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I was talking to PKGirl in that post. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yes I...

Hmm, I do think it was a good idea to close it, as it was getting pretty Spammmed up, but I think we should atleast start a new one, or some other new way of explaining why your leaving, I think you should only have leave of abcence for if your leaving for good though, because if your only leaving for a few days then you can just put it in your signiture, and/or PM friends or anyone who actually needs to know!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    i waz thinkin of an idea actually *sp* but it suckz but anyways it goes lik this *pretend there is a new thread for it* they post they r leavin and they have 5 days to confirm they r and if they r de-activated *or somethin lik that* their account. I know it'z silly but it'z a suggestion also so the can re-think. yes it waz gettin spammed up >> so there needs to b a way to protect *if a new thread for it comes* it from that.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't think we need it. If they're only leaving for a few days, put it in your sig or whatever. If you're leaving "forever", PM who really cares, like your friends. Mods need to let us know in the mod forums that they'll be absent, but otherwise there's no huge need for such a thread.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    ok kairi ^^ it waz a suggestion x.x anyways lik kairi said long ago *waz it kairi O.o* we need to lift pc's spirit b4 a lot of ppl start livin *sp* *i won't* we have to stay cherry.

Back