• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why won't pictures on my facebook load?

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey Guys..Im Darkrai666 and I had a really important question ..Well..It all started bout 2 days ago..Everything worked fine but then I went to facebook and No photos appeared it was just text Then I reloaded and It started getting worse Other pages work fine And I googled it And Found nothing that matched ..So i deleted all cookies, Even changed my browser Thrice Google Chrome-Firefox-Safari And Even Changed my net I didnt try it on other peoples computers But Facebook is like really important for me so any help guys?~_~

Years
  • I would try it on another device/computer and see if the pictures load over there. That's really interesting how you've been having this problem for two days, and I've certainly never heard of any such thing happening with my Facebook. I would also recommend doing a full virus scan and possibly even a Malware scan to ensure your computer isn't infected with anything malicious.

Darkrai666

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I would try it on another device/computer and see if the pictures load over there. That's really interesting how you've been having this problem for two days, and I've certainly never heard of any such thing happening with my Facebook. I would also recommend doing a full virus scan and possibly even a Malware scan to ensure your computer isn't infected with anything malicious.

I've tried it on my mom's mobile and It works So Is it just my laptop or something? And I guess i forgot to mention My Windows Isnt genuine does that affect anything? I dont think so Because It worked fine before

Years
  • First and foremost, I'm really curious now as to why your copy of Windows isn't genuine.. that more than likely means it's an illegal copy of Windows if you don't have a serial key for it, thus it could be the reason that you're having problems. And did you perform a full virus scan and a malware scan?

Darkrai666

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    First and foremost, I'm really curious now as to why your copy of Windows isn't genuine.. that more than likely means it's an illegal copy of Windows if you don't have a serial key for it, thus it could be the reason that you're having problems. And did you perform a full virus scan and a malware scan?

Its a pirated copy..Where I live Everyone uses pirated copys with cracks and stuff..So For like the past 3 months my laptops been screwed and I took it to the shop so They fixed it and Installed windows for like 4 times and Expired other pages work fine Though

Then your Facebook account must have been hacked or put in phone mode.

I dont think so....It works fine on my friends PC My Moms Phone,My dads phone Everything..
    Everything except My laptop

Last edited:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Try clearing cookie's and cache. In Firefox, press ctrl + shift + delete, in the popup menu tick cookie's and cache and on the drop down menu at the top choose to delete 'Everything' press ok and once that's done Facebook should load fine again.

If that doesn't work then you can try the reset feature in Firefox and see of that works.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
    Years
  • Clear your cache. Clear your temporary files. If this doesn't work. Try using a different browser. I recommend Google Chrome.

Darkrai666

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Try clearing cookie's and cache. In Firefox, press ctrl + shift + delete, in the popup menu tick cookie's and cache and on the drop down menu at the top choose to delete 'Everything' press ok and once that's done Facebook should load fine again.

If that doesn't work then you can try the reset feature in Firefox and see of that works.

yeah..Ive cleared the cookies long ago..And still doesn't work I'll try the Reset Feature Now

Clear your cache. Clear your temporary files. If this doesn't work. Try using a different browser. I recommend Google Chrome.

:D I tried firefox,Chrome,Safari and Even IE
    I tried 5 different networks
    I cleared cookies
    And facebook wont load

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good to see things all worked out for you! If you don't mind me asking, could you please tell us if you did anything yourself to fix the problem? That would be great if you did so that it lets other members (who may have the same exact problem) fix it themselves ;)

Darkrai666

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Good to see things all worked out for you! If you don't mind me asking, could you please tell us if you did anything yourself to fix the problem? That would be great if you did so that it lets other members (who may have the same exact problem) fix it themselves ;)

I didnt really do anything..Cleared cookies changed browsers as in use chrome for a week without facebook then switch back..It worked automaticallu

Years
  • Could it have been that your time and date settings were off? It has happened to me several times and to fix it all I had to do is reset the time and date.

Back