• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why?

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
    Why have Game Freak not shown any new D/P stuff for ages now? I can understand they're busy what with Pokemon Ranger, the Dungeon games and Screw Breaker, but they could at least release a silhouette or something......

ouendan

Video Game Nut
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    They didn't make the Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon games and aren't making Pokemon Ranger. Screw Breaker has been out in Japan for ages so it's not like their working on it anymore. The only thing they are working on since Screw Breaker is Pokemon D/P. But Nintendo is obviously keeping them quite and hard at work on the game since they aren't ready to reveal it yet.

Years
    I like how it's secretive, acutally.

I think they just aren't ready to release anything yet, or they want to suprise us in the end. Yay suspense.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I guess we need to be patient.

I've got my sources, and I check almost everyday for updates, but yet we get no new info...

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
    but ypu have to admit it ! thise guys are really good when they want to keep it a secret :) it would probably be their present for us for their tenth aniversary :) which is like 40 days and a little more. I think that is going to be the grand date and they are like going to make a "waterfall" of news , new pokemon and etc.

Usohachii_Pot

Years
    BG pokemon freak said:
    but ypu have to admit it ! thise guys are really good when they want to keep it a secret :) it would probably be their present for us for their tenth aniversary :) which is like 40 days and a little more. I think that is going to be the grand date and they are like going to make a "waterfall" of news , new pokemon and etc.
    But seriously, it's driving me mad!

Years
    E3 '06 is gonna be the year of Nintendo.

Revolution games are announced to be revealed with playable demos, the DS's biggest titles will be announced and playable (D/P possibly included), not to mention even more infor for TP for the many Zelda fans.

Usohachii_Pot

Years
    tmbjr 2 said:
    E3 '06 is gonna be the year of Nintendo.

Revolution games are announced to be revealed with playable demos, the DS's biggest titles will be announced and playable (D/P possibly included), not to mention even more infor for TP for the many Zelda fans.
    Actually, Game Freak haven't shown any new Pokemon for a while now, so it's unlikely but new Pokemon could be shown as early as next morning.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    nintendo are using their favourite doctrine "keep ya mouth shut until a week before release" they probabley have made all the pokemon but I think they used the ones we already know about as teasers. It'll be out in japan a week or two after E3 I think

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    they have had over 1000 pokemon created when the original red and blue were released....or so ive heard

ouendan

Video Game Nut
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    evee said:
    they have had over 1000 pokemon created when the original red and blue were released....or so ive heard
    That wasn't it, Satoshi said he wanted to stop making them when they got around there. 1200 or something like that he said.

ouendan

Video Game Nut
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    evee said:
    got any sources?

filler filler
    Do you? :P

This thing is so old now, I don't even remember which magazine it came from.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    apparently in the next CoroCoro magazine their going to show a new pokemon to do with the next movie.

Back