• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi and router-related help v2.0

Years
  • Sometimes my computer will say that its connected but the webpage wont load. i can fix it by restarting the system, but i dont know how to stop this permanently. It might have something to do with my router because my dad had changed some settings for it for me to connect. Before he did, I couldn't connect at all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • if you have an anti-virus, do check that. anti-viruses have an effect on internet browsers.

Did he changed the security settings? If you still can't keep a connection, it may be a router problem in your hands.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    hey, yesterday whilst i was on gts my dsi's wi-fi went down yet all of my other appliances connections still worked. when i tried to reconnect it in the system settings it just comes up with error code: 051300-1. i have checked many forums with no result, anyone know what to do. i will be eternaly grateful!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    yes, i have tried many times and checked thoroughly but it still wont work :/

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
  • alright! i need to know why my nintendo Wi-Fi is not working. Is it a software error, something wrong with the hardware. or is my DS just too broken and will not allow connection. if its a software error, can someone help me configure my settings to allow connection again. Some weeks before my wi-Fi completely dropped, we did a clean up on our comuter, deleting things that we downloaded and didn't use anymore. is there and important software that is required for Nintendo Wi-Fi?
    I NEED TO KNOW! I HAVEN'T HAD NINTENDO WI-FI IN 6 MONTHS!

Note: Problem is solved!

Last edited:
    Back