• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Connection...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello I am back again. This time I want to talk about Wi-Fi. Well, today I went to Barnes and Noble and McDonald's to see if they were a good hot-spots for Wi-Fi. I tried a thousand times...nothing. I had great reception, but I always ended with an error code and it was saying it can't connect to the Wi-Fi System. I really don't know why that is. Well there are probably like microwaves, buildings, or something that is interfering. But still...I had good reception. I guess I am back luck when it comes to getting that stuff.

All I want to do is get into Wi-Fi so I get a Friend Code for Pokemon Diamond, Mario Kart DS, and Chrono Trigger.

Is there anyone who had the same trouble as me? Is it best to get a USB connector and make my computer a hot-spot?

Well thanks again for you time. Bye everyone. ^_^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I wish I could get Wi-Fi. I guess I should just get a USB connector or just wait to get a DSi. :P

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    You're trying it on the DS right? I don't know if it's the same in your case but in my experience a lot of hotspots require a computer to go through the proxy sites to get on.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Shinjiro said:
    you'd be lucky to find a USB connector but if you do find one, just get it :D
    I think I might need to. I just have been having bad luck trying to get my DS work with Wi-Fi.

Guillermo said:
    I found one and I bought it for $50.

They aren't cheap, but they're worth it.
    That isn't that bad. $50 isn't too bad. I will look into it. Thanks. ^^

naoi. said:
    I wish I could get Wi-Fi. I guess I should just get a USB connector or just wait to get a DSi. :P
    Hehe, so you going to wait huh? That is a good choice. ^^

Ayano Katagiri said:
    You're trying it on the DS right? I don't know if it's the same in your case but in my experience a lot of hotspots require a computer to go through the proxy sites to get on.
    Yep. Whoa...and the two places I went they didn't have a computer...maybe I should try the public library. They have computers. You made a good point there. Thank you so much. I probably will need to get a USB connector though. But I will try the library.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That part I don't know. I could check Best Buy, but I am really not so sure.

Back