• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-fi Problem!!!(Please help!)

Years
    All of my games won't accept my router or viceversa! I've also tried EVERYTHING. Switching the security type, disabling the firewall, configuring the details on the DS, changing the channel, etc. But it won't work! Do you have any idea on how to fix this? (I'm begging right now!)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Do any of your other devices connect? What does your DS say?

I should've specified a little bit more. I can connect to the eShop, DSi Shop, and the Wii Shop. The games refuse to cennect whenever I play multiplayer online. You know, like Mario Kart, Pokemon battles/trades, etc.

All of my systems work but the games themselves won't connect.

It gives me an error code which I already serched about and done everything to "fix" that error code.
    I'm also very close to the router.

Years
    It could be that their servers are down for maintenance. I presume you know that you have to change Wifi data when you use those games in a different system, but have you tried factory-resetting the router?

I doubt it because I've been trying for 2 months now I believe. Yes, I know about that. And yes, I've done it but it didn't work.

Years
    What's the error code you're getting and on which games?

13204 when putting a Pokemon to sleep in order to access the Dream World.

006-0612 in Mario Kart 7

I think there is another one for the Pokemon Games but I can't type it in because I have nobody I can test with and I can't enter the random matchup for one hour because the game though I disconnected when it gave me the error code. Note that the random matchup problem was YESTERDAY.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I have an Action Replay but it doesn't work on the 3DS. ;)
    And I refused to cheat on Pokemon Black 2.
    I was asking more about Pokemon, yes.

For Mario Kart, I'm tempted to think its a problem on Nintendo's end if other online features on your 3DS are working.

For Pokemon though, if you had cheated, that could be a culprit. But you didn't. So, not sure there. It's only for DreamWorld, right?

Years
    I was asking more about Pokemon, yes.

For Mario Kart, I'm tempted to think its a problem on Nintendo's end if other online features on your 3DS are working.

For Pokemon though, if you had cheated, that could be a culprit. But you didn't. So, not sure there. It's only for DreamWorld, right?

Every other online features work on my 3DS. I can access the eShop, download Nintendo Video videos, get notifications, etc. Kid Icarus: Uprising has the same problem.

The problem also prevents me from battling/trading. Although we can see each other on the Wi-fi room, we can't battle/trade. It'll come with an error after a minute or 2 of talking to the other person. Sometimes, it doesn't say anything and I stay there in the room and sometimes, it gives the error and disconnects me.

We can add each other so you can see what I'm talking about.

Sorry for not responding... my router gave up and we had to get another one. Although, I don't know if it works.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    If the router died, you might be able to flash it with DD-WRT and get it working again (if you want to), but that's not an easy task and you could brick it. But, if it's dead anyway, there's not much to lose. Just for future reference, if your router ever dies again.

Back