• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Oh you.

Who else is having WiFi problems? /noob

Who do ya'll recommend for perfect EV training service? /please your goddess kthx

Years
    Oh you.

Who else is having WiFi problems? /noob

Who do ya'll recommend for perfect EV training service? /please your goddess kthx

Apparantly Nintendo's servers got updated or something, causing said problems. :/

Not to toot my own horn, but since i have an AR to check them i can do exact EV's. To specifications of course.

an example:

Jumpluff lvl 100 male
    Jolly/Somewhat Vain
    IV's- 31/31/31/6/31/31
    EV's- 188 Def, 68 Sp. Def, 252 Speed
    Sleep Powder/Leech Seed/Substitute/U-Turn
    291/146/223/108/223/350

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Apparantly Nintendo's servers got updated or something, causing said problems. :/

Not to toot my own horn, but since i have an AR to check them i can do exact EV's. To specifications of course.

an example:

Jumpluff lvl 100 male
    Jolly/Somewhat Vain
    IV's- 31/31/31/6/31/31
    EV's- 188 Def, 68 Sp. Def, 252 Speed
    Sleep Powder/Leech Seed/Substitute/U-Turn
    291/146/223/108/223/350

Oo perhaps I will enslave you sometime.

Im starting to loose interest in trading
    Mostly everybody has everybody's pokemon now >.<
    Join the club. :(

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Craaaaaaaaap. I'm doing my first eving on a baltoy, and i lost track of it's ev's. CRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    99.9% of the reason im getting fed up with trading is becuase im tired of dealing with inputing FCs to my DS. :)

Craaaaaaaaap. I'm doing my first eving on a baltoy, and i lost track of it's ev's. CRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
    I dont see how anyone could EV train without AR for EV check. I always used to forget my EVs also. Are you using the counter app at least?

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    99.9% of the reason im getting fed up with trading is becuase im tired of dealing with inputing FCs to my DS. :)

I dont see how anyone could EV train without AR for EV check. I always used to forget my EVs also. Are you using the counter app at least?

writing it down. but i mist at least 2 or 3 i think. ***************** crap. Now is a good time for mia to be on.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I don't use EV check when I EV train, and my Pokemon turn out fine.

I don't like the fact that most people don't even have their own Pokemon in their threads. Mostly other people's.

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
    Years

Yes and people are Inpatient >.<
    They want the pokemon now now now!
    but no people can't wait and be patient!

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
    Years
    I don't use EV check when I EV train, and my Pokemon turn out fine.

I don't like the fact that most people don't even have their own Pokemon in their threads. Mostly other people's.
    Yeah i know what you mean!
    I breed my own pokemon but i don't like to put them on my shop >.<

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm not saying breed for stellar IVs, but there's no way of telling if a Pokemon which isn't yours is hacked or not. It's why I'm weary of trading with other people.

Years

Heres a helpful hint:

defeated goldeen + pokerus + power bracer= 10 EV's in attack. defeat 25 of them to get to 250 evs. Remove the bracer and defeat one more poliway to get to 252. Use that same basic principle for all the stats.

HP- Wooper
    Def- Geodude
    Sp. Att- Psyduck
    Sp. Def- Tentacool
    Speed- Poliwag

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back