• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    If you get an EV trained Poke at level 50, and then rare candy it, does the EV training fade or is it just as strong rare candied to 100?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    If you get an EV trained Poke at level 50, and then rare candy it, does the EV training fade or is it just as strong rare candied to 100?
    Your Pokemon will not gain any super stat rising when you use Rare Candies on them. You will only gain as much as you would with zero EVs. You can easily reset the stats to what they should be by putting the Pokemon in the PC.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey everyone, are any of you interested in doing a joint trade thread with me? I have tried to start ones in the past and I got lazy, but I think if I am working with someone, I will be able to crack down on myself, if you are up for it, let me know.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    Caught this today:) a catching project for psycho86wardbg

Palkia:Hasty/Pressure
    30/26/30/30/30/31

Wow nice catch i just finished breeding my NU team the other day and i am pretty proud of them re opened my battle thread

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I've only been to one like that. And you can still bump it by posting.
    On a different topic, maybe the site will finally stop crashing since the updates have been made.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Here's a thought: did any of you all continue to trade, despite the server's crash?

I did; Aero and I telepathically decided to get on to trade slowpoke for our in-game slowking. XD; It was kinda cool, haha.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    sorry its this is the wrong place to ask, but is it posiable to rng good iv natured shinys in HG/SS... i thought that wasnt possible. but this is a chit chat trade place. :?

EDIT got my question answered.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    This is not a Naruto chat, ew. :(

Newest Breed
    Bulbasaur
    Adamant
    Power Whip
    25 / 31 / 30 / 19 / 31 / 31
    HG is not that bad, yay!!

Stumped on what to do towards my trade shop, lawl.

Detox

Murkrow
    Adamant Nature (+ Attack - Special Attack)
    Brave Bird, Roost
    31 | 31 | 31 | X | X | 31

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back