• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Meh, not really. Subcune (what I was going for) can 2hko gyarados with +1 icebeam (assuming stealth rock)...

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    and trust me there are already LOTS of HP electric ones. there is a full redis one on smogon (mattj's one) and everyone has it. That is something Different. Congratulations Psycho :). you have to teach me how to advance my frame in SS (Still the only thing i cant figure out-.-)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    hey, i got mew from the GTS but i'm not sure if it legit or not, how i can check it?
    here some details about mew:
    LV 50
    OT japanese :X
    ID No. 01000
    ball: cherish
    come from lovely place [what the hell Oo]
    moves synthesis, teleport. return and hypnosis

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    hey, i got mew from the GTS but i'm not sure if it legit or not, how i can check it?
    here some details about mew:
    LV 50
    OT japanese :X
    ID No. 01000
    ball: cherish
    come from lovely place [what the hell Oo]
    moves synthesis, teleport. return and hypnosis

Looks like the Pokemon Ranch Mew to me. Check by uploading a battle using the Mew.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Hey I have a quick question for rng in pearl/diamond. do pokemon have to be lvl. 50 and up? Can you catch a lvl. 39 and would it work the same?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    What are you talking about? Like for finding your delay? Or is that the poke you are actually trying to RNG?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    What are you talking about? Like for finding your delay? Or is that the poke you are actually trying to RNG?

I'm just starting rng but my brother erased my whole save file on my pearl game so now, I'm starting a new game. From what I've read, before you can hatch a shiny pokemon, you need to catch a lvl 50 and up wild pokemon? I only have access to lvl. 38-40 as the highest leveled wild pokemon I can catch atm. Will I still be able to hatch a shiny?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Well, she is talking about the RNG process.

If you have a couple of Rare Candy, you can catch a level 40 Pokemon. Use Metalkid's IV calc and input stats for current and next 5 levels or so until you get the accurate IVs.

Or IV check code loolol.

TwilightBlade

Years
    elheroeoscuro: It means that if you do no RNG abusing / tapping / flipping but bike around for the first egg, it will be that. 0 0 is frame 1.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Well, she is talking about the RNG process.

If you have a couple of Rare Candy, you can catch a level 40 Pokemon. Use Metalkid's IV calc and input stats for current and next 5 levels or so until you get the accurate IVs.

Or IV check code loolol.

thanks, guys. I guess I'll just wait until I can catch lvl. 50's. I might mess up + I lack that much rare candies. someone told me they caught a lvl. 48 and were able to still hatch a shiny.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Nostalgia anyone?

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31

TwilightBlade

Years
    jeebus, do you just have bloody good access to a shiny timid flawless frame? >:<

Well I know what I am breeding that Aron for soon..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back