• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Bottom floor middle person.

Hey all, does anyone have any ideas on RNG for HGSS yet?

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    yep HG/SS rng is almost cracked nowdays. Use elm or the roamers to check your Seed.Use elm, the lower left button of the radio and the lower right button of the radio to advance your frame. The others are pretty much the same

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    I suppose i just caught the best pokemon EVER

Raichu: Docile/Static
    0/0/0/0/0/0
    Caught at Trophy garden at level 21

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    ^ Rofling.

Well a few hours ago I got a ev trained Gengar a shiny cacturne and a shiny Octillery for the lati@ 's and an Infernape.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Agreed.
    I do think, though, that what's considered "legit" and "non-legit" varies for each person. I've seen people that consider clones non-legit, and others that consider clones to be a-okay. Regarding the shiny encounter though, I personally see that legit shinies are the ones obtained through chaining, soft resetting or pure dumb luck, not by entering a code and getting an insta-shiny.
    Yes, I understand that, but what makes the shiny Pokémon received via shiny encounter code different from shiny Pokémon received via the "legit" methods?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Yes, I understand that, but what makes the shiny Pokémon received via shiny encounter code different from shiny Pokémon received via the "legit" methods?
    Its really just based off peoples opinions. Some will say its a legit method, and some will say its not.

Personally, I consider RNG'ing legit cause it requires work (which I don't even want to do -___-), but any code that just has a shiny appear every time you walk into grass is illegitimate cause its just cheap :l

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
    Elite 5's trading thread is like a mall! Come and view our large selection of Services ranging from Cloning, items and pokemon.
    Click the link below to have the Poke mall at your finger tips!

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    For some reason I completely missed this...

But as for the actual Pokémon, assuming the code was the only thing used, there's nothing different between the two. Some people would just prefer that others put in more effort than pressing a few numbers and getting an insta-shiny.

Pokemafia

2 female Naughty Gible
    1-Impish,modest,and lax Gible too!!!

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Masuda Method. It increases the chance of hatching a shiny from 1/8192 to 1/2048, or makes it four times easier to hatch one. It works with any parent foreign to your own game, Ditto just makes it easier to breed more than one specific kind of shiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back