• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
  • Shookie, use the shiny egg finder. It makes things much easier
    I'm more concerned about getting good IVs than I am with getting shinies in the long run. I just wanted to see that I could do it before I went ahead and worried about IVs...plus I don't have any good parents to use first. Once I get the computer back I'm going to try it out, though.

Detox

I wouldn't use impish , ground/rock is pretty horrible typing defensively but great offensively

Detox

Bubble
    Bubblebeam
    Water Gun
    Whirlpool
    Vine Whip
    Razor Leaf
    Low kick
    Hi Jump Kick
    Icy Wind
    Ice Beam
    etc...

The boost really is redundant...

Detox

Well I mean, I was only stating the fact that its not good as a wall because it has over 9000 weaks and the only support moves it has are like SR and toxic, no reliable recovery besides rest, and there are much better walls then it in UU.

GameFreak Executive

Born to be the very best...
    Years
  • I was finally able to get a hold of a Alakazam and a Gengar, thanks to Hyrukiller. :D

But I have a few questions... about some of the terminology I see here.
    EV = ?
    UT = ?

There is more, but these I see most, and knowing what they mean would help a lot when reading certain posts.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    I've been wanting to do chatot for awhile.

EV= Effort values. A way to maximize a pokes potential

UT= Zero effort values.

You can find more definitions in the rules post

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I was finally able to get a hold of a Alakazam and a Gengar, thanks to Hyrukiller. :D

But I have a few questions... about some of the terminology I see here.
    EV = ?
    UT = ?

There is more, but these I see most, and knowing what they mean would help a lot when reading certain posts.
    EV: Effort Value. Simply put, the standard methed of training for competitive play.
    UT: Untouched/Untrained. Just a Pokemon that hasn't been tampered with in any way.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • =[

the only bad thing i dont like about rng is finding shiny frames
    it takes forever if your looking for a certain nature and ability

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back