• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Well I have found that the Masuda method is still relevant in that form of RNG'ing for shinies... Usually will give you more options with lower taps/flips.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Trying to RNG a Miltank with Curse but I can't seem to hit a consistent delay. :/

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Ugh, I've been hatching Synchronize Abras of very nature. I finally need just one more nature, Jolly. I had finally hatched one about two days ago, but then on my way to the pokemon center, my game froze. >.<

I've been trying forever to hatch one, and I'm still not getting one. It wouldn't nearly be as hard if Abra didn't have two abilities.

Detox

Get a jolly Eevee and evolve it into a espeon/umbreon or something lol.

Detox

I feel that would be easier than breeding for abra that may or may not be jolly and have synch lol.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    Spoiler:

I've bred these in the last few days. Nothing too special though, at least in my opinion.
    Was something like that you were asking for Syndrome?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    New breeds:

Spoiler:

Any ideas? Running out of parents; brb chaining.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2018
    Ugh, I want to get in to RNG abusing for shinies but I have no way of getting my SID. :c Also, I seriously can't stand the GTS. I wish nintendo would ban legendary pokemon again. I try to find a Zangoose and all i could find is, Shaymin, Shaymin, Celebi, Darkrai, etc. NEWSFLASH: If someone was to actually trade you that IT WOULDN'T WORK BECAUSE OF THE EVENT RIBBONS.

/minirant

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I've got a question, while EV training, if you reached certain EV's, how do you make a pokemon to the next level without messing up with the other EV's???

Detox

Rare candy or only fight pokemon that give out the next EV's you need.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Ok, thanks a lot Syndrome.
    So if I got this right, if I go with a pokemon with pokerus, and a power lens to the old chateu, and defeat one gastly, It'll get 10 EV's in Sp. Attack???
    Then, if I defeat 25 gastlys and another one without the power lens I will have reached the 252 EV's in Special Attack, and so on with each stat???

Detox

IIRC if you defeat more than 25 you put 255 in that particular stat...

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    No, sorry, let me reword what I said.
    If I defeat 25 gastlys with pokerus and power lens I get 250 EV's in Special Attack, I take the power lens off and defeat another one, then I get 2 EV's, so in this way I've reached the 252 EV's I need for Special Attack???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back