• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wich is the best region

What is the best region?

• KANTO

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Hoen

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Johto

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Sinoh

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    I would have to say Johto. Why? Do I need a reason? Johto had some of the best Legends (Ho-oh and Lugia) and also that was where the greatest innovations of pokemon were made: Eggs, Genders, Friendship (Okay that was in Kanto too but it became important in johto) , Skarmbliss(lol), breeding, rematch trainers, different pokeballs for different situations, berries ; it all started in johto.

(Also, Hoenn and Sinnoh spelled wrong).

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    Kanto FTW! that's where it all started....plus that's where mewtwo resides....

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I like Hoenn because it has my favorite landscape in it:

Treehouses,
    Deserts,
    Volcanoes,
    and that last gym place.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Sinnoh hands down more new additions evos,honey,contest,horizonal stairs,pokeballs,poketch. They rock! And if you disagree that is your problem.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    KANTO. <3

Then Sinnoh and Johto.

I don't like Hoenn that much because the color scheme seemed very bland to me..

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    johto, hands down. i got addicted to pokemon in kanto but i stayed in johto <3

Back