• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wich movie is generaly fav?

WHICH MOVIE IS FAVORED MOST?

• #1mew, mewtwo

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • #2 the power of one

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • #3 lord of the unknown tower

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • #4 pokemon 4ever

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • #5 pokemon heroes

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • #6 Jirachi wishmaker

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • #7 destiny deoxys

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • #8 lucario and the mystery of mew

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • #9 pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    The first one had the most powerful message so it was my favorite.

I also liked Jirachi: Wish Maker obviously because Jirachi is my favorite Pokemon! :t385:

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was pretty cool too and there was a bit of a firebirdshipping moment(if you could even call it that)

Galla

Pokemon Artist
    Years
  • Pokemon 2000 was the best, especially because of everything that happened while it was around. Let's just say that I was in 5th grade and lived overseas where there was barely ANY Pokestuff whatsoever so when I was on vacation in Canada and 2000 hit cinemas like 24 hrs after I set foot there, it was absolutely brilliant! Plus getting the Ancient Mew card and my parents got me a t-shirt with Lugia on it too. Was SOOOO happy! ^-^ Plus it's the only Pokemovie I EVER got to see in the cinemas (meh to living overseas!) so I guess that had a lasting memory. Especially as it was the 1st showing in all of Ontario too. YAY me!

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew comes in as my second favorite, I watch it whenever I'm feeling depressed in my college dorm now. And the medieval stuff is absolutely awesome, plus Lucario's loyalty and Mew's cuteness is awesome!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Pokemon 2000/The Power of One is my favourite. I actually downloaded it today and am going to convert it to my Ipod tomorrow. The film was entertaining and had my favourite Pokemon in it.

My second favourite is Pokemon Ranger. I have watched it loads of times since it first came out in the UK.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Lucario and the Mystery of mew is made of win. Lucario owns, the only thing I disliked about it was that the good guys survived. -_- Lucario strangling Ash was entertaining. my favorite scene in the whole movie. In fact, that's why I watched it a second time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Lucario strangling Ash was entertaining.

Agreed.

Would have been better if it was Max though :P

The character designs for the Lucario movie were what stuck out to me the most. Nice animation too, they really put a lot of effort into it.

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
    Years
  • Spell of the Unown or Lord of the Unown Tower is my favorite because Entei's there and is the uber pwnage of the movie(why do i get the feeling that made no sense?).But I wish they had a real Entei that didn't go 'poof' so I wouldn't cry at the end every time I watch it.T_T

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My absolute favorite is The Power of One, and only because every time I watch it, it washes this massive wave of nostaligia from when I first saw it in theatres when I was eight ^^ I still have the VHS and everything. Plus, Articuno's in it, and Articuno's one of my all-time favorite Pokemon. :)

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Pokemon Heroes was the best movie, I loved the part where Latios and Latias did that vision thing (can't think of what its called). Then I'd have to say Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

Years
  • I pretty much like all of the first three movies. They're all just awesome in their own way. It also reminds me of my childhood. ♥ After that, I like them, but they're just not as good to me. :/

Random Fact: The only movie I saw in theaters alone was the 3rd movie. That's how obsessed I was back in the day -- I was willing to get over my fears of doing things alone. XD;;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My dad fell asleep during the First Movie XD I think he fell asleep during the second one as well.

The 2nd movie and Heroes are love. <3

Back