• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Wich Starter Would you rather have?

Which Starter Would You Rather Have?

• Total voters

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Torchic, Blaziken's one of my favorites to battle with it bust up enemy defensive walls pretty well

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Beldum~ One of my favorite Steel Pokemon in the games and it does evolve to Metagross XD;

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    Why I choose Ralts ??

~Coz it will Learn Psychic at just lv 20. Psychic has 95 attack power, 100 accuracy, and a chance to lower the enemy sp.def (this will make the next psychic attack will hurt enemy more horrible).

~Because it can wins pokemon contest easily (Especially when u has evolve it into gardevoir).

~And Wickedly strong....

RyukoArabne

rookie
    Years
    You know why I love misty?Because she loves water Pokemon as same as I do!Thats why I choose the water Pokemon MUDKIP!

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    I Like Fushigidane (bulbasaur)! It Pwnz All, Gain Lotsa Health With Leech Seed. And Then Put Em To Sleep With Sleep Powder! Then Finish Them Off With Razor Leaf! Or If You're Low On Health, Use Mega/Giga Drain! Fushigidane Is The Way To Go ^^

Back