• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wicke Bias towards Hau?(Spoiler)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    She gave you a Psychic TM and all she gave Hau was some cheap food???

I feel really bad for Hau, I hope I can make a copy of the Psychic TM disk and give it to him.

He can buy me food in return if he wants....danm, this is really messed up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I mean most of what Hau cares about is food. :P Is it really so bad?

On the boat, he even wanted to offer you some of his food. He's a generous person, I think he definitely deserves something good. (I'm currently only at this part of the story thou, so please avoid spoilers if you can).

Years
  • Wicked is the best! I dislike Hau when he uses Prim Z-Move on my Salazzle. Like ugh... what are you doing pleb! Uses Dicidueye and Leaf Blade your stupid Siren! He deserves Snorlax's Leftovers for years! >: (

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hau's character literally boils down to "eat malasada." I don't think he would understand how to use a TM if he was given one. He'd probably ask if it was edible. To him, that malasada is better than winning the Poké-Lottery.

Years
  • You shouldn't think that much into it haha. Hau loves malasadas and for all we know he could've already had the Psychic TM or not even needed it since he uses Alolan Raichu on his team which already knows it. Could very well be enough.

If Hau weren't so obsessed with food I'm sure Wicke would have reconsidered. =p

Back