• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen wierd pokemon colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    when i first started my pokemon ruby game was walking with my first pokemon and encountered a wild poochyena and it was purple.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVERY HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Really? Awesome dude. I once found a red Mew and he gave me a kiss and then he went away saying "PEACE OUT BROTHA".

Word.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    I have figured it out

i went to a hint site and it says it is called a shiny pokemon. you have a 1/8192 chance of getting a different color pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Congratulations, you've just discovered something that's been talked about for quite the few years now over here. :D

noah73x

Noah
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    You can caught red mew, not realy sure it's red... think he's purple... [of course you need to have nintendo event and restart your game 204907507205720557575 times]

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Pointless thread. Should have gone in simple questions anyway.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back