• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen wifi connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    what i have to do to connect my ds it says that nintendo dont support access point security settings i need help

ryno09

Kindom Hearts Fan!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MN
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    umm i think you should put this in the off topic zection. and btw it has to be wireless and make sure the interenet router is on

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    is on i have a laptop and a ipod that i always use with internet what can i do?

nui876

I like hacks
    Years
  • Only dsis are compatible with wpa and wep security. ds and ds lite are only compatible with wep. i have the same problem as you, i have wpa, so if i try wifi at my house with a ds, it wont work, but since the dsi can access wpa and wep security, therefor it will work. Sorry for the long explanation :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    ok thanks probably my security is wpa, but is not strange that it dont even detect it?

nui876

I like hacks
    Years
  • same with me. it wont detect it. in the wifi info book, it says that it should detect an access point. if the access point point have a gray lock, that means it is not compatible security. if you want wifi, you have to turn off security in order to do wifi or else there is no other way besides turning it off or changing the type of security you use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back