• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wifi connector

RIMHfire

Fire User
    Years
    I don't have wireless in my house. In order to make trades on here, I've used the Nintendo Wifi USB Connector. Well, my laptop, which uses XP, has internal issues and won't connect to the internet anymore, so I switched to another one we have, but it's using Windows 7. The USB Connector isn't compatible with 7, and the Connector has apparently been discontinued, so there's no new software.

Is there any sort of device out there that has similar functions to the USB connector? I can't continually drag myself to the nearest wifi hotspot in my area with my laptop and DS.

And don't say just switch to wifi. It's not a possibility. Thanks.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Moving to computers and technology. Wow, I never get to say that.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Provided you have a wireless card, you can use Connectify, which turns your computer into a wireless access point. There are also two other threads asking the exact same thing.

Back