• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen WIFI or Shoddy

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Hi guys i was wondering what do u prefer when it comes to battling the NINTENDO WiFi or the Shoddy
    I prefer Wifi becuase u can really feel the battle and keep up with all the details i think shoddy dosent give u the actual battle feeling like wifi

What do u guys think?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What is Shoddy, I hear it alot but I am uncertain of what it is.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    I didn't try WIFI yet, but I'm getting wirelss internet for that. It's much more fun to actually muild your pokemon than just type stats.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So do you know what Shoddy is. is it some alternative to Wifi or something?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Thats weird. Im never gonna run that.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    Shoddy, is better to test out pokemon that you actually want to raise. Wifi is more "real" in the sense that you're actually training the pokemon to battle. Anyone can type in a pokemon's ideal IVs, but it takes a skilled breeder to breed them as such.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I used to play Shoddy, but Wi-fi is more satisfying, since you're seeing the Pokémon you spent ages training.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    i can complitly understamd when ur saying that in wifi u can see the pokes that u trained and spent time on him but for me getting a wifi battle on a regular day is almost imposible due to the fact that i live in a time zone that is kind of problmatic for other people

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Shoddy is very useful for testing out new teams and trying them out and seeing how well they do against other people,

but wi-fi has always been better since its more satisfyin seeing your pokemon, that have been trained do well, and also you tend to think more in a wi-fi battle since you cant cancle a move that you decided.

Ive always been in favour of Wi-fi :D

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    I prefer Shoddy, you don't have to train, you can have all learnable moves at your disposal, and it doesn't require you to add hundreds of Friend Codes.

Back