• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wifi Tournament For Pokémon X And Y

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Hello everybody! I am here to tell you all something quite exciting. Others and I will be hosting a Pokémon X and Y Tournament! Although, in order to do that, we need enough people who will enter, so if you want to enter all you have to do is post on this thread that you want to enter.

If enough people participate in this tournament we will post the bracket on this page. As of right now we have enough people to start but we are looking for a lot of others.

This is a tournament with Smogon OU (over used) rule set. Pokegen pokemon will be allowed as long as they are legimate move sets and stats.

So again, if you want to enter, then all you have to do is post on this thread you want to be in the tournament. So, thats it. Have a nice day and keep playing X and Y! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This doesn't really fit here, unfortunately; it'd be more suitable for Battle Center, so I'm moving it there for you. :) Probably won't be able to participate personally, but I'm sure there are others who would be. Good luck on hosting the tournament; hope you have fun!

Thread moved.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2014
    it will be smogon OU, poke's gen is fine BUT they HAVE TO BE legal pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Ill play in it but what are all the rules

As Gunson said, it will be OU smogon ruleset. If you don't know what that is then I recommend googling it as we wouldn't want people to bring banned pokemon. If you need any help just post here.

How do u wifi battle im just curious if not too much?

When we have the amount of people we need we will then make a bracket and pair people up, you will then exchange friend codes and battle.

This doesn't really fit here, unfortunately; it'd be more suitable for Battle Center, so I'm moving it there for you. :) Probably won't be able to participate personally, but I'm sure there are others who would be. Good luck on hosting the tournament; hope you have fun!

Thread moved.

Thank you, I am actually somewhat new to the forum pages here, so I didn't know where to post this. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Hmm... looks promising. I'd like to enter this, as well. Quick question- Were aren't going by the Kalos-bred paradigm, are we?

No, this is a smogon tournament in the OU tier. If you need any information I would consult smogons website. Genning pokemon is also allowed as long as their movesets are legal.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
    No, this is a smogon tournament in the OU tier. If you need any information I would consult smogons website. Genning pokemon is also allowed as long as their movesets are legal.

Ok! That's what I wanted to hear. I just wanted to know if it was ok for my Gen 5 and under Pokemon to participate. ^^

Elicoor

Elicoor
    Years
    I would join, but have no idea what the rules are. I checked google but there are multiple different rules I found. So unless the rules are posted here or there is a link to the rules, I am just not going to join. :3
    Sounds fun though. :D

Elicoor

Elicoor
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Brackets will be posted soon.
    If anyone needs help with smogon OU rules don't hesitate to ask.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Alright everybody, sorry for the wait, btu we will begin very soon, as we have enough people! For all the people that still want to enter, you still have some time!
    EDIT: Everybody who is entering make sure to post your friend codes.
    My friend code: 1118 - 0390 - 0695
    Co-host friend code: 0361 - 6240 - 2335
    Make sure to add us!

Last edited:
    Back