• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wigglytuff~ Wigglytuff~ Yoom...TAH!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    One of his grandpas was a Spoink. One of the side effects is apples augmenting his memory. :V

As for the region issue, it could be that Red/Blue happened many years after Time/Dark. I present the pictures for you consideration.

Time/Dark

Red/Blue

The only reasonable explanation in this is some massive upset, probably having to do with a volcanic eruption. And Wigglytuff aged really well. There are some major similarities, especially to the west. The theory is a bit epileptic, but it almost makes sense.

Wigglytuff is among my favorite Pokemon characters ever. YOOM-TAH! I swear, that should have been a TM.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    *Wigglytuff walks out for the briefing*
    Wigglytuff: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Chatot: Thank you Guild master for your... words of wisdom.
    Let's all put our guildmaster's words of wisdom to heart!

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
    One of his grandpas was a Spoink. One of the side effects is apples augmenting his memory. :V

As for the region issue, it could be that Red/Blue happened many years after Time/Dark. I present the pictures for you consideration.

Time/Dark

Red/Blue

The only reasonable explanation in this is some massive upset, probably having to do with a volcanic eruption. And Wigglytuff aged really well. There are some major similarities, especially to the west. The theory is a bit epileptic, but it almost makes sense.

Hey your right this looks legit I second this theory

Back