• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wii Countdown clock

Years
    Pro-tip to everyone who lives in a country in which the Wii hasn't been released yet: line up at frigging midnight.

x_x; I got to Best Buy at 6:30 this morning--90 units at the location, 90 people in line. So I went elsewhere and stood in line for a good 2 1/2 hours just to be told they only had 31 units and I was something like 40th in line. ;_;!

I'd love to line up, but mines being delivered to my house first thing on the 8th.
    I got special treatment from game (A uk retailer) for being one of the first to pre-order it from them.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    Well, I made a deal with my mom, that if I actualy do my chores, she will let me open it early.

;.; All I get for my chores is not getting grounded.

And, does anyone think that if you pre-ordered one, but haven't gotten one yet, that you could get one by Christmas? (Dec.25th, for anyone who doesn't know)

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Well, I finaly cleaned my room.Then my mom says can you wait till after thanks giving.After that, I talked her into leting me play it.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    They've got some at Dave&Busters for a whopping 62,250 tickets. I only got 2850... ='( I bet that they'll have those for a while. I'm the best person I know when it comes to hitting jackpots... (I got 1 jackpot for every 3 tries, on average. Jackpot=350+tickets. But My mom wouldn't give me anymore money...But using that logic, she'd end up paying more for ticket money than actually going out and buying a Wii. They also had LoZ there for 7000. Curse me for not bring my saved up 6000 tickets!! CURSE ME!! No, wait! My life is bad enough without a Wii! Don't curse me!)

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I will probably get a lot of Christmas money (my uncle is kind of some-what rich. Not exactly) so I hope to buy a Wii with it. That's obviously after Christmas. Think I can wait that long? ;_;

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2006
    Living in Uk sucks there not out yet :9 but im telling every money is my freindd and theres if the like there legs ;) jk. I just want ond @_@.

Years
    Living in Uk sucks there not out yet :9 but im telling every money is my freindd and theres if the like there legs ;) jk. I just want ond @_@.

We get Wii Play at launch, I believe which is before the US
    but after japan
    Wii Play:
    US: TBA 2007
    Japan: December 2, 2006
    Europe: December 8, 2006

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Yeah, I know that. But Wii Play is actually built in the console, right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Yes the games are IN the console. At least that's what my friend with his Wii(DARN HIM!!!!) says

Years
    Wii Play is a game like Wii Sports, it's all on a CD.
    What you might be thinking of is Wii Channels. It's on the system, it shows the downloaded games and all sorts of other stuff.

True, cause the VC games and stuff do appear on the menu.

Back