• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wii would like to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    This is a theme that I've been working on for a while, and just recently picked back up to finish.

PCWii. Features Pikachu and Pichu with their Wiimotes, drawn by Lightning. Also features buttons by Haruki Hanai.

Wii would like to play!

As you can see, I've tried to emulate the colors of the Wii in this theme, with white and blue being the primary colors. The result is something that looks pretty different from any of the other themes we have on PC - it's simple, but still pleasing to the eye.

Switch to it:
    • Click [url-inline="index.php?styleid=93"]here[/url-inline] to change to PCWii.
    • Click on the Quick Style Chooser at the bottom of the page to PCWii from the menu.
    • Click the Smeargle icon next to the Quick Style Chooser and select PCWii from the popup preview menu.
    • Go into your [url-inline="usercp.php"]control panel[/url-inline]. Select Edit Options from the pane and look for Themes. Select PCWii from the drop down list.

Hope you guys enjoy this theme!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Pikachu and Pichu are a bit odd looking, but on the whole it's a very nice theme.
    I'm sticking with your PC Pro theme though out of colour preference.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    It's a great looking skin. Really clean and fresh. I especially like Lightning's artwork, it adds a homely feel.
    Good work :D

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    My two cents: I like the style overall, however the artwork is a little odd looking and the solid blue background imo should have been a softer shade. It stands out too much, maybe it should have been light blue stripes or even a white background.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Wow. I love how high-tech this looks. Great job, Morkula.

Who knew I'd be switching from Ampharos' Starry Night so soon?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    wii are still working on a better slogan.

Awesome theme. 8D I'm switching this from Ampharos Starry Night... that was quick. I love the futuristic tone of this theme, and the blues are really nice too. :D

Years
    My two cents: I like the style overall, however the artwork is a little odd looking and the solid blue background imo should have been a softer shade. It stands out too much, maybe it should have been light blue stripes or even a white background.

I agree with this post. It's a nice and sleek theme, but I find that the background is a too strong and bold which needlessly stands out and deters attention towards the boards.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    It's a nice theme, but it's outclassed by the other one released today for aesthetic and nostalgic reasons.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, this is cute! It is very nice and simple, it feels like I am in the Wii. XD Nice work Morkula and Lightning. =D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Great job Geoffu! :> All the colors work really well together, it's really awesome <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back