• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • There better be a RTS event in it :P

I can't necessarily confirm or deny that (but there isn't, sorry).

I'm just surprised that you guys were able to come up with an event for everyday until Christmas.

It was extremely difficulty, not gonna lie. It's barely begun though, so we'll see if we have any hiccups throughout the month. :)

Who says it ends at Christmas oOooooOoOoOoOo?!?!?!?! Wink wink (; (;
    Spoiler:

OMG way to spoil that the 25 DAYS of Gaming ends on Christmas, dude! Now my perfect planning of beginning it on December 1 and having it go for 25 days is ruined! /s

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've enjoyed doing the planning for this, but it was definitely a sadistic idea. I think it'll all pay off in the end though so as long as you guys are enjoying it, then it's worth it. :)

Yukari

I don't know how any human is capable of creating such a cruel form of torture.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I tortured people far far worse ;D

... in video games fortunately :P
    trevor1-620x360.jpg

I know what you mean...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Woah, that looks really cool! I mean I'm not a huge fan of Street Fighter or anything but I did play SSF4 and MvC3 a bit and they were fun, so I'll probably get that eventually too.

Sir Codin

I was so uncomfortable during that part. I just wasn't enjoying it at all and I really think that's the ONE negative aspect of the game. I loved it otherwise.
    That was pretty much the whole point of the GTA V torture sequence, though.

It's supposed to show you that torture is only used for the sadistic pleasures of the torturer and it's next to useless as a means of acquiring information. If you felt uncomfortable doing it, it means you're not a psychopath.

TY

In other news... anyone else have massive issues with any of the 2014 Ubisoft games? I have been experiencing nothing but crashes during important parts of a race in The Crew and Far Cry 4 aint running well either... Ubisoft is done goofed imo >_<

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • In other news... anyone else have massive issues with any of the 2014 Ubisoft games? I have been experiencing nothing but crashes during important parts of a race in The Crew and Far Cry 4 aint running well either... Ubisoft is done goofed imo >_<
    Well... Ubisoft messes up PC versions of games, I thought that was pretty well known =D

STREET FIGHTER 5
    ha7lrzvibsfaks376f3q.gif

HOLY ****
    I'm surprised they plan to release it on PC as well.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

• I'm surprised they plan to release it on PC as well.
    It shouldn't be surprising considering Super Street Fighter IV had a rather large amount of sales on the PC and Ultra Street Fighter IV had a campaign behind it.

Plus, what with all the fighters coming to PC lately (Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Injustice, Street Fighter X Tekken, etc.), it'd be more surprising if they didn't release it on PC.

Now all they need to do is port Persona 4 Arena and the sequel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back