• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Arceus appeared

dragonexpert

Team Dimensional Webmaster
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Hi everyone. I am 24 years old. I registered primarily because I am one of the players in the war about to take place. I own the other forum's website. I enjoy both the Pokemon TCG and Video Games. I've been a Professor for a couple years and served as VGC Nats staff last year. I was supposed to be part of the VGC Worlds staff last year, but couldn't afford to go so I had to turn down the opportunity. Major events I prefer to judge instead of play. I know it is for the best for the community especially since many of the other Professors in my area are really competitive with their rating and thus choose to play.

I'm very accomplished at competitive battling. Ubers is what I specialize in. I just find it to be the most fun for me. I enjoy coming up with my own spreads that end up being successful.

I m also very good with web design. I'm very skilled in PHP, SQL, XHTML, HTML, and CSS. I'm decent at Javascript, but just don't use it much. My most prized page I created was a pokedex that is sortable by many fields.

Names I go by:
    Arceus: (Primary Pokemon Online Username)
    dragonexpert or de for short.
    Mark: for those who are close to me.

slickmario

nomnomnom
    Years
  • Well you completely ruined the surprise now didn't you DE :3

EDIT: apparently it was just announced :D

Last edited:
    Back