• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Cyan Flare has Appeared!

Years
  • Well hello there, it's so awesome to see you!

I did take a small peek at your profile to see what your interests are, and not much seems to be coming to mind other than the fact you seem to be part of a big Filipino member presence which is actually bigger than you'd first expect. Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself? It'd be great to hear what you like around here.

Hopefully you will settle in well Critian, and I'll be sure to catch up with you again.

SamuraiPizzaCat

The Girl with the Dragonite Tattoo
    Years
  • A wild Cyan Flare appeared. Samurai Pizza Cat used pokeball xD .. sorry I couldn't resist!

Welcome to PC Cyan! I'm pretty sure there is plenty of room for you here :) There's so much to check out that there is a section for pretty much everything you can think of :3 Anywho I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around :)

Years
  • I don't see why you wouldn't fit in so welcome, Cyan. ;p Nice having you here! How has your experience been so far? n~n If you need anything you're welcome to ask one of our lovely staff.

Back