• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild darkerkirb appeared !

darkerkirb

Victini fan
    Years
    Hi everyone ! I'm darkerkirb and I'm new here =) I'm a french gamer, and I played Pokemon when I was young, but I recently re-begin to play Pokemon (maybe I'm nostalgic).

When I played Pokemon, I was about 7 years old, It was during the 2nd and 3rd Gen (I had Crystal, Ruby and Emerald).

I curently play Pokemon White Version, maybe because I watched the 14th movie and after that Victini became my Number one favoritte Pokemon (when I watched this film, I don't know any Pokemon of the 4th and 5th Gen).
    I also play many hack roms I found on this site (Flora Sky, Light Platinum, Vicyory Fire).

That's all ! I hope it isn't too short, and, if you want more details about me, just ask for it !

Sorry for my english, I'm french (yeah, Parisian) !

Naw, your intro wasn't short at all. :D In fact, I think you sound like a sweet person and stand out quite a lot. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

I love Victini too, it's just so adorable and one of my favorite small legendaries. I'm sure you can join the cute Pokemon fanclub or legendary Pokemon fanclub if you want to get involved in a club that includes Victini, so check those out! You can check out the other available clubs over there anytime as well, and if you have questions about the Pokemon clubs you're more than welcome to contact AlexOzzyCake. He's one of the sweetest people on the forum and would be more than happy to assist you with things in that board. n~n I started Pokemon when I was 7 as well.. so many years have passed since then and Pokemon continues to be an amazing franchise. :) The Victini movie is also super cute! I watched it a few times and Victini always kills me because he is just so adorable. In fact, I think my next forum avatar will be of him. Already have one ready!

And hey.. we have a lot of wonderful hacks here so it's great that you've tried them already. I played Flora Sky myself and got really far in there; it was a great game. I recommend you try Liquid Crystal and Snakewood sometime, too! Those are some of our most popular hacks and a lot of members come here to try 'em. But PC is a huge forum even outside of hacking since there is just so much to do and discuss here. Whether you're a new or old Pokemon fan, or if you're mostly here for a specific aspect of the forum, we'll always be a fun place.

If you ever have questions about how anything works just drop off a post in the Questions & Feedback board, yeah? We are more than happy to answer any forum-related concerns there. The members and staff alike are very friendly and knowledgeable so we try our hardest to make sure everyone has a good experience. You can also message me anytime if you'd like a friend - I'm more than happy to chat with you! Making friends is part of what makes this forum so worthwhile. You get to meet a lot of people from all around the world that way.

Have fun! Great English as well, you'll get a lot of practice if you stick around. :3

Last edited:

darkerkirb

Victini fan
    Years
    Thanks for a so quick answer :D
    But, I don't think it's a good hour to be friend :p (yea, it's 00:20 AM here)
    I have just downloaded Dark Rising, but I tkink I will download the two you recommanded to me soon ;p
    Thanks again for you answer, I know I have many things to discover on this site know =)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! You're intro's fine! No need to worry about it. You seem like a nice person and I got that from you're intro. :)

I have to agree with Cirno, Victini's adorable! I remember when I got my in White a year or so ago. It's honestly odd know that Black and White are almost 3 years old already! It seems like yesterday that I was first playing them. :) Plus that movie was great and really cute! You might like the Fifth Generation Gaming forum if you like anything from 5th gen. But of course there's sections for all 5 generations you can check out too! There's also many other boards for Pokemon as well. Like Cirno said, I recommend Pokemon Clubs which has many clubs for Pokemon (obviously). Clubs are a fun and the moderator there is very nice, probably one of the nicest people I know here.You might also like the Fire Type club here too as well if you like other Fire Pokemon And there's Fan Clubs & Groups for off-topic clubs not for Pokemon.

You're English if pretty good! We have many people from non-English speaking countries so you're not alone here. I'm sure there's several French members besides you too! Meeting new people is probably one thing I love about this site. There's others too who love greeting people and making friends. We're a friendly bunch who just like chatting it up with others. You can always talk to me anytime so hit me up whenever you like! Just so you know you can always trust members or staff (those in blue, orange red, and purple) to help you out with anything!

See you around and have fun. I hope you can become an active member here, but if not, that's fine! Post as much as you can and when you can. :) Enjoy your stay!

Years
    Hey there darkerkirb, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ahh, Paris! That is one of the few cities of the world that I have always wanted to visit during my life, and I really hope that I get to do so at some point (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over our rules here, if you haven't done so already! We don't like seeing new members here getting an infraction just by not looking at the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! n_n

Back